Search found 144 matches

by Jimz90indy
Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd
Replies: 1703
Views: 1121359

Re: Project 91 "SS" 3400/5spd

Looks really good.
by Jimz90indy
Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Still got the Indy
Replies: 6
Views: 4717

Still got the Indy

wicked - I have 2 years left and that will put me at 26 for the navy.  After that, I am leaning hard towards the ministry.  I'd like to be the Pastor of a rural community church where I could head the church and also be a strong character asset to the community. I just go where the good Lord guides ...
by Jimz90indy
Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Still got the Indy
Replies: 6
Views: 4717

Still got the Indy

Hello everyone.  It's been a long time since I have ventured on this board; it's good to see that the...
by Jimz90indy
Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:10 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: GTU VIDEO
Replies: 3
Views: 4206

GTU VIDEO

I agree with Cliff; but that is still one heck of a video.  Thanks for sharing.  
by Jimz90indy
Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 am
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Cleaned up Indy
Replies: 2
Views: 3157

Cleaned up Indy

I finally took the time to claybar the Indy.  Tiff was right in Columbus, I am pleased with the resul...
by Jimz90indy
Sat May 26, 2007 5:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: It's been a long time
Replies: 15
Views: 11617

It's been a long time

Cliffy! It's a damn family reunion for Christ sake! PM me your phone number and I'll give ya a call. ÂÂÂ...
by Jimz90indy
Fri May 25, 2007 12:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: It's been a long time
Replies: 15
Views: 11617

It's been a long time

Yeah, Mike, you're an "old timer" too!  Ã...
by Jimz90indy
Thu May 17, 2007 11:39 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: It's been a long time
Replies: 15
Views: 11617

It's been a long time

Yeah, Jeff, we got to load and unload our own cars with direction.  By that I mean we had people guid...
by Jimz90indy
Tue May 15, 2007 9:59 am
Forum: USA - West
Topic: Who is from cali. here?
Replies: 49
Views: 176760

Who is from cali. here?

I am now in San Diego
by Jimz90indy
Mon May 14, 2007 10:12 pm
Forum: USA - South East
Topic: Hey!
Replies: 499
Views: 461316

Hey!

I'm still kickin' and so is the Indy.  
by Jimz90indy
Mon May 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: It's been a long time
Replies: 15
Views: 11617

It's been a long time

Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hi.  A lot has happened since my last post and I'd like to share a bit. Commissioned a new ship (NEW ORLEANS) out of New Orleans, La.  Spent 7 months there dodging potholes and horrible drivers.  There is not enough room in this forum to explain everythin...
by Jimz90indy
Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:11 pm
Forum: USA - South East
Topic: Hey!
Replies: 499
Views: 461316

Hey!

     Gotta love 16 hr days!
by Jimz90indy
Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:28 pm
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: Mirrors
Replies: 9
Views: 5972

Mirrors

You know what I'd say.
by Jimz90indy
Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:55 am
Forum: USA - South East
Topic: Hey!
Replies: 499
Views: 461316

Hey!

Well, you two PM me your #'s.   -Jim
by Jimz90indy
Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:14 pm
Forum: General Questions
Topic: Need a picture
Replies: 6
Views: 4424

Need a picture

The MAP sensor is located on the backside of the plenum,  around the same area where the vacuum inlet...