Search found 4 matches
- Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:40 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: LS1/t56 swap
- Replies: 302
- Views: 557272
Re: LS1/t56 swap
Where I live, we have more strict rules. Guaranteed if I did this to a Beretta then was in an accident they would void insurance due to its extensive modification. We have to take the car to an inspection to make sure its road worthy then bring the report to insurance and they either issue a new vin...
- Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:26 am
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: LS1/t56 swap
- Replies: 302
- Views: 557272
Re: LS1/t56 swap
Alxsmt -
What wall thickness is the 2x4 HSS you used? 1/8"?
To insure it, are you just going to pretend its not modded and insure as usual or you insuring as a modified vehicle?
What wall thickness is the 2x4 HSS you used? 1/8"?
To insure it, are you just going to pretend its not modded and insure as usual or you insuring as a modified vehicle?
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: I want this!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7455
I want this!
Ya there is around 3 or 4 300zx's around town here and every single one is done out nicely. I really like the looks of them too, I know I'd rather have one instead of my beretta's.
- Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: A/C Panel Lamps
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3578
A/C Panel Lamps
I could certainly be wrong but I want to say 186 size bulbs. They are similar in shape as the side marker turn signal ones but smaller. I would just take one out and bring it with you to the parts store and compare with the ones on the rack.