Search found 7 matches

by project90tempest
Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: BOOOO! I HATE THIS!
Replies: 18
Views: 7601

Re: BOOOO! I HATE THIS!

grrrooooossss!! we had snow today here too, but it never stayed on the ground, thankfully. I hate winter and car-wise I am not fully prepared yet.
by project90tempest
Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: my first crack at recovering my dash.
Replies: 35
Views: 19766

Re: my first crack at recovering my dash.

I like the idea and completely understand the reasoning behind it, but i think my issue is that there isn't one continuous edge of the material from where it slopes down from the driver's side (just above the right center vent), all the way along to the passenger side. Not sure if that makes sense.
by project90tempest
Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 pm
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: my first crack at recovering my dash.
Replies: 35
Views: 19766

Re: my first crack at recovering my dash.

personally, i'm not a fan, but like you said, the pics make the colour look way different. so maybe with the dye it could be enhanced. in saying that, if you like it, rock it. who cares what anyone else thinks, right? lol
by project90tempest
Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: 2012 Beretta Calendar Voting!!
Replies: 88
Views: 38711

Re: 2012 Beretta Calendar Voting!!

1. 2
2. 3
3. 5
4. 8
5. 10
6. 15
7. 18
8. 20
9. 21
10. 23
11. 24
12. 28
by project90tempest
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: new here...project90tempest
Replies: 20
Views: 7222

Re: new here...project90tempest

as berettaboi mentioned, I'm parting out my 'retta (as well as some Tempest parts), because I need the driveway space. So, for you residents of Ontario, keep your eyes peeled for a For Sale thread in the near future.
by project90tempest
Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:11 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: new here...project90tempest
Replies: 20
Views: 7222

Re: new here...project90tempest

I definitely would be up for that. When my either of my cars were on the road, I never had the opportunity to attend any of the meets.
by project90tempest
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: new here...project90tempest
Replies: 20
Views: 7222

new here...project90tempest

Hi All. It's been awhile since I've been on a Chevy board. Last time, BStuff was still up, and I was a member of the Corsica board. Clearly some time has past. I used the same name on both boards, but I doubt anyone would remember me, as I didn't post much. Back then I owned a 5-speed '90 Pontiac Te...