Search found 6 matches
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:28 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Headliner Upgrade
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4610
Headliner Upgrade
Well, my pics don't really do it justice. In person it's pretty cool.
If there were stores nearby that had material for cheap I would have gone that route, but I didn't want to.
If there were stores nearby that had material for cheap I would have gone that route, but I didn't want to.
- Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:33 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Headliner Upgrade
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4610
Headliner Upgrade
It's not too heavy. I used 3m Super Adhesive for heavy headliners. Holding like a charm.
- Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:26 am
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: Oklahoma Beretta's?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4365
Oklahoma Beretta's?
I'm in Arkansas, so at least it's closer. LOL
- Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:28 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Headliner Upgrade
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4610
Headliner Upgrade
Headliner installed in car:
- Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:27 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Headliner Upgrade
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4610
Headliner Upgrade
This is the only modification I've done to my car so far. It's fairly inexpensive - depending on the materials used. I used black bulap. Why? Because it's unique and different. Pics are a bit big, hope you don't mind. headliner removed from car: crap looking visors: Re-wrapped and sewn by hand:...
- Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:41 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My Ride
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1904
My Ride
Few pics of my car. Nearly 250k miles and still going...