Search found 4 matches
- Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:24 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Struts?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1857
Struts?
Hey. So, lately everytime I hit a bump on the road, it feels as if I've gotten a flat along with a thumping noise. The noise and feel go away a few seconds later. Could it be that I need new struts or could it be something else like a tire? Thanks.
Oh, yeah, I drive a 93 base V6.
Oh, yeah, I drive a 93 base V6.
- Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:57 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: More problems... yay
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2626
More problems... yay
Hey, all. My car's engine been making a weird fluttering sound lately. I have no idea where exactly it's coming from, but it comes and goes. It's been getting really shaky in trafic lights. If I put the car in neutral, the shaking subsides, however. And just now, my car wouldn't stay on until it hea...
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:53 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Coolant boiling over
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3531
Coolant boiling over
Hey, all. Basicaly, after I shut off the engine, all the coolant sprays out of the radiator cap until it's all pretty much out. This has been happening since Satuday when I had the oil changed. Before that it was perfectly fine. I changed the radiator cap, but that didn't do anything. And the temper...
- Fri May 04, 2007 5:25 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Steering noises
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2130
Steering noises
Hey, all. I have some problems with my 93 (base) Beretta's steering. Basically: 1. The steering wheel squeaks when I turn it. It doesn't matter which direction, it squeaks. And it seems to be getting worse. 2. The car pulls to the right. I had it alligned and it didn't fix it. I got new tires (they ...