Search found 6 matches

by GTPrix
Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:01 pm
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: How to upgrade to a 91+ dash
Replies: 86
Views: 326903

How to upgrade to a 91+ dash

Z04 headlight/foglight switch: Cavity...Wire Color.....Ckt. Number..Function A ÂÂÂ ÃÆâ€â„...
by GTPrix
Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:10 pm
Forum: FAQ
Topic: Ever hear of sea foam?
Replies: 5
Views: 7058

Ever hear of sea foam?

I LOVE Seafoam!!!!!!!
I use it atleast twice a year as a fuel system cleaner.  I highly reccomend it.  And for the engine I suggest GM's Top Engine Cleaner (thanks to Chris E for getting me on that stuff!)
by GTPrix
Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:42 pm
Forum: FAQ
Topic: Nothing cures my rough idle
Replies: 15
Views: 15196

Nothing cures my rough idle

Yeah I replaced my mounts awhile ago. This was one of the causes of the vibration.  (The lower mount ...
by GTPrix
Tue Feb 26, 2002 4:41 pm
Forum: FAQ
Topic: Nothing cures my rough idle
Replies: 15
Views: 15196

Nothing cures my rough idle

Yay!
That makes sense..I'm sure thats what it is.

Thank you so much..you're always very helpful.
by GTPrix
Tue Feb 26, 2002 3:22 am
Forum: FAQ
Topic: Nothing cures my rough idle
Replies: 15
Views: 15196

Nothing cures my rough idle

What can I do? Everytime I'm at a light I have to shift to neutral so things dont vibrate. It's so annoying.  It only does it in drive, when stopped with my foot on the brake. If I'm idling in drive (slowly rolling) without my foot on the brake its fine. This is driving me insane...the glovebox ratt...
by GTPrix
Thu Jan 17, 2002 3:54 am
Forum: FAQ
Topic: Bulb Sizes?
Replies: 27
Views: 21493

Bulb Sizes?

If you need all the other bulb numbers..I have them all listed on a page.
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/ChevyCorsica/bulbs.html

The only one it's missing is the spoiler one...because obviously Corsicas didn't get them.