Search found 72 matches
- Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:03 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Chicago Autoshow February 18th 2012 w/Cack
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9944
Re: Chicago Autoshow February 18th 2012 w/Cack
This still happening on the 18th? I'm going to be back in Chicago the next weekend for a racing show too.
- Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:53 pm
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: Wisconsin
- Replies: 43
- Views: 141536
Re: Wisconsin
Welcome to the addiction.
I'm right over in Fort Atkinson, and there's another guy here just outside Janesville. We get together between here and Chicago quite a bit; you'll have to join us sometime.
I'm right over in Fort Atkinson, and there's another guy here just outside Janesville. We get together between here and Chicago quite a bit; you'll have to join us sometime.
- Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: STYLUSS DIY........
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5389
Re: STYLUSS DIY........
How's it been holding up long term? Does the sun beat the crap out of it, or is it actually still holding the gloss you had initially? I might just do this to my Jeep too, then I don't feel so bad when I scratch it off roading around the woods 
- Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Chicago Autoshow February 18th 2012 w/Cack
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9944
Re: Chicago Autoshow February 18th 2012 w/Cack
Crystal will be home with a 6 week old or so at that time, so I'll definitely be there if I can, but probably just on Saturday.
- Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: the "what do you do for a living" thread
- Replies: 62
- Views: 32103
Re: the "what do you do for a living" thread
I was non-union, but I worked with the United Steel Workers union a few years ago. Thus far the only union I've worked with that doesn't have its head in the sand, and actually seems to have the best interest of its members in mind. I'm the Quality Control Manager/Safety Manger at a corrugated box ...
- Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: the "what do you do for a living" thread
- Replies: 62
- Views: 32103
Re: the "what do you do for a living" thread
My place looked a whole lot different when I started there. We're about 50% faster than we were five years ago, and twice as profitable. More money in the company kitty = more job security, not to mention more profit sharing. I've been thinking about starting a manufacturing consulting thing on the ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:46 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: the "what do you do for a living" thread
- Replies: 62
- Views: 32103
Re: the "what do you do for a living" thread
I was non-union, but I worked with the United Steel Workers union a few years ago. Thus far the only union I've worked with that doesn't have its head in the sand, and actually seems to have the best interest of its members in mind. I'm the Quality Control Manager/Safety Manger at a corrugated box p...
- Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:03 am
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: pre mix paint
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2780
Re: pre mix paint
I know a couple guys that have used it on drag cars and it looks great at first. Lacquer looks good, polishes out well, and shoots easy...and looks like absolute trash in a year or two. The guys with it on their dragsters still look OK, but those cars are never outside other than being at the track....
- Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:37 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Any old members still here?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 21657
Re: Any old members still here?
Bought the first Beretta in 99, been lurking around here since 01. I didn't even know what an online forum was, just noticed that there was some kind of meet in Milwaukee, an hour from my house. Went, met Cack, Rex, Aaron Choate, etc...and haven't been able to shake this crazy addiction to these car...
- Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Bumper sticker irony...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7583
Re: Bumper sticker irony...
Leave a note on his windshield: "Once you learn how to spell the word 'supporting,' we will be happy to hear your view on international relations and world economics. Thank you."
- Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: The Pride family....
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6457
Re: The Pride family....
Congrats Mike!
- Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:16 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: LVD FLOODED
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12021
Re: LVD FLOODED
Maybe they'll just let slow cars like Berettas run! Or Camaros, they don't need the whole track anyways... :burn: Sometimes they only use about 2 inches of it and get pushed back off... Oh good, I'm not the only Camaro that's done that. GLD got a little overzealous with prepping the track once, and...
- Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: One more....
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6556
Re: One more....
I realize I'm quite a bit behind, but Congrats Mike and Amanda! Yeah Crystal wanted a Montana too, unitl I saw a couple wrecked in the yards. Not buying her one of those. We'll probably get and Astro too eventually, I need something that can haul more than the Monte Carlo. How much can the 4.3 astro...
- Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Frustrations...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3901
Frustrations...
Yeah, it seems that no car likes to break alone. Strut mount and sway bar end links went out on the wife's 99 Grand Prix yesterday, and this morning the 02 Monte left me sitting in the driveway.
- Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Beretta.Net Web Site (MUST READ)
- Replies: 82
- Views: 75679
Beretta.Net Web Site (MUST READ)
I try to go through the registrations at least twice a week, and there are so many fake ones it's unreal. ÂÂÃââ‚Â...