Search found 6 matches
- Tue May 10, 2005 11:02 pm
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: Bfest NE 2005
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25508
Bfest NE 2005
Quote (Jdawg4201 @ May 02 2005,14:11)show up
Look whos the one to talk Two years we were in Windsor locks CT, and you didn't show up, lol!
Look whos the one to talk Two years we were in Windsor locks CT, and you didn't show up, lol!
- Tue May 10, 2005 11:01 pm
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: Bfest NE 2005
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25508
Bfest NE 2005
I just came on to check out the board, been busy. But yeah, give either John or I an E-mail, we plan to pull something off this year. Both John and I have been overwhelmed with things lately, so we haven't had all too much progress, but with the things that we plan to do, there is no group buys and...
- Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:50 pm
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: Mapping project.
- Replies: 107
- Views: 80049
Mapping project.
I told you the pinpoint location by my description, but I'm in Nashua, NH.
- Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:36 pm
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: Mapping project.
- Replies: 107
- Views: 80049
Mapping project.
Isn't BerettaBri on Long island and not like north of NYC itself?
- Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:45 am
- Forum: USA - North East
- Topic: Mapping project.
- Replies: 107
- Views: 80049
Mapping project.
My real home is in NH right on the border of Mass, in the center from each side of east and west. and I have an Apt. just a little east of Hartford, CT.
- Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:10 pm
- Forum: FAQ
- Topic: Changing wheel studs
- Replies: 15
- Views: 14879
Changing wheel studs
I think you just tried taking out the studs in the wrong place because I have done them on both sides of my car when a shop REAMED them in when we told them we didn't want them to do out brakes and we would do them ourselfs(so we would have a hard time taking the nuts off and the studs would break, ...