Search found 3 matches
- Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Need Advice/Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3321
Re: Need Advice/Help
Thanks for the advice, guys.
- Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:11 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Need Advice/Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3321
Re: Need Advice/Help
Thanks alot! I will try to get in touch with ErichZ26.
- Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Need Advice/Help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3321
Need Advice/Help
Hello, everyone. I am brand new to this board, and hope you guys can help me. I just recently found a 1990 Beretta GTZ in a barn in Wisconsin. Let me start by saying that my first car was a Maroon 1990 Beretta GTZ. It was in an accident in 1998, and was totalled. I bought this project car thinking I...