Search found 17 matches
- Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
Well, I'm inexperienced and the mechanic who's swapping doesn't believe it can be done but I've convinced him, however he's going to need detailed instrustions and some stuff just isn't on the 3400 swap writeup from 3400swap.com if you could make a short sweet to-the-point writeup for it, I'd be muc...
- Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Open Call to the community: New Logo for Bnet
- Replies: 28
- Views: 17325
Re: Open Call to the community: New Logo for Bnet
Here's something I made in a half hour with my current color settings, it's basic but it serves it's purpose. I can recolor it to match, I just wanted to impart my own edge to it for the time being.


- Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Open Call to the community: New Logo for Bnet
- Replies: 28
- Views: 17325
Re: Open Call to the community: New Logo for Bnet
My programs for graphics are all not working, apparently a problem with my graphics card has me running shitty 256 colors and I honestly cant work with it, problem will be fixed soon and I have a few designs lined up, I just need a chance to make them. But if you choose one before hand it's quite al...
- Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:08 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
Well I have a 3100 and going to Carsons 3400 if he sells it to me, if thats the case I searched for the adapter and theres a few specific oiptions but I'm a little lost on which one is the one I need. Can you look it up for me please?
- Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:23 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
found a completely inspectd 6-191 (3.1L, VIN "M"), upper, ctr AC mtg on block drilled/tapped is the full classification, 129K but runs like a champ for 350$ then theres Carson21R's 3400 with it's blackout electrical issue for 100$, which souns better? Oh and it's getting put in by a friend...
- Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
Thanks so much for the help guys, especially 3X00, I'll look up a newer 3400 and get back to you guys on which of the two would e cheaper to grab. cheapest 've seen on a 3100 is 350$ which isn't bad but it's got 100k on it. I'll look around and let you know.
- Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
I'm losing hope now, I'm thinking of swapping the engine, any easy swaps? or am i going to be scouring NY for another 3100?
- Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:51 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
lol, no. he haynes repair manual I have doesnt cover the 3100 so i dont know where to start, theres a few pipes blocking the valve cover and until I get detailed instructons Im not messing with it
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
If i can find out what the problem is then I fix it in the spring myslf.
- Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
I wish you lived a bit closer 3x00, I'd pay to have you help in person, I'm in syr. NY
- Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 pm
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Open Call to the community: New Logo for Bnet
- Replies: 28
- Views: 17325
Re: Open Call to the community: New Logo for Bnet
I'll make one, no problem. I've made banners and logos for sites before as favors so it's actually really fun, it may take me a bit though, I'll have to start tomorrow.
- Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: how do you make your tail lights clear?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8022
Re: how do you make your tail lights clear?
I added taillights to mine after aking them clear, but kept the reverse light panel in place, after messing around with it a bit more it actually looks fantastic, but they're terribly dim, so I'm gonna have to find some higher output bulbs with the same size as the ones that came with them. I don't ...
- Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Mustang-like Headlights?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5534
Re: Mustang-like Headlights?
REALLY???
Im all over it, um... minus shipping, would you agree to... I dunno..
I dot really know the general cost of things so, $50? I honestly dont know if thats reasonable or not, too high too low *shrugs bigtime*
Im all over it, um... minus shipping, would you agree to... I dunno..
I dot really know the general cost of things so, $50? I honestly dont know if thats reasonable or not, too high too low *shrugs bigtime*
- Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 am
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
- Replies: 36
- Views: 14659
Re: Major Knocking and Terrible Idle
Sorry, mixed those up its a 3100 and the lifter problem sounds like it could be it Mone Pit. How did they solve th issue? Costs? at-home job or definitely mechanic? I have the time to do the job, I just don't know exactly what's going on yet. And yes, the knock sounds high enough to be at the valves...
- Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Mustang-like Headlights?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5534
Mustang-like Headlights?
I've seen them on a few Berettas and they look like the mustang headlights, I've searched up and down and either I can't see the pics to confirm on other forums or I just can't find the info. While my Beretta is out of commission I actually have the time to do the appearance work on it and I was won...