Search found 34 matches
- Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:06 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: It's been a while ('90 GT Updates)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2199
It's been a while ('90 GT Updates)
Whoah, guys. It's been a while. First off, I would like to say that I will get pictures up when it's bright enough to take pictures (it's kind of dark). Updates since I last posted: Last time I posted, I believe I was looking for a new motor after it got blown up about this time last year, correct? ...
- Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:16 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Aftermarket parts
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8766
Re: Aftermarket parts
Thank you ^
- Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:12 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Anyone close to Lincoln, NE interested in a Beretta?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6885
Re: Anyone close to Lincoln, NE interested in a Beretta?
I'm up in Ponca, so maybe one of these days I'll come down and take a look.. Power windows and locks? I could make an offer, just PM what you feel it's worth as is now.
- Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:00 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for us?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14874
Re: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for
..Does this count as derailment?
- Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:58 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Looks like I have two options.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4527
Re: Looks like I have two options.
I'm considering just getting rid of it and putting the money into something that isn't a Beretta.. Earlier Cavy Z24s Lumina Z34s Third Gen Camaros Fox Body 5.0s (Already have a full GT body package) Hell, I'm to the point where I want an Eclipse (1998 GSX AWD Turbo) I wouldn't mind having an E36 328...
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: Looks like I have two options.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4527
Looks like I have two options.
Option 1: I can keep my current 1990 GT, with the hail damage, the dents in the quarters, the offset headlights, busted muffler, and shot interior and spend the money to damned near rebuild it from the ground up. Pics are around here somewhere. Option 2: I can start looking for a GTZ or a Z/26.. pre...
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for us?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14874
Re: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for
Well, a certain wing from a Cavalier RS for one, as well as the hood from the same car. Just feeling out there to see what other interior components are direct fit as well, I already know Cavalier back seats are interchangeable with the out of a Beretta. But as for seats (which would be difficult, a...
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for us?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14874
Re: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for
Okay.. which ones? This is in the appearance mods forum, so I'm referring to aesthetic modifications and body parts..
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for us?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14874
Which parts from which cars are directly compatible for us?
I only know a few.. such as E36 lights.. and even those barely fit the criteria, due to the modifications necessary for installation.. But there are others, such as the Mach 1 lip.. looks good, cheap, and bolts right up. What else is there? Corsica parts? Cavalier parts? Lumina parts? What parts bol...
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:50 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Aftermarket parts
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8766
Re: Aftermarket parts
Okay, I'm not looking for fender flares, I was just using them as an example.. of the problems with universal fit appearance parts.. Hell no, I don't want any flares. I was just looking to find some direct bolt up spoilers that appear aftermarket.. I might screw around and see what works at the scra...
- Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:32 am
- Forum: Appearance Mods
- Topic: Aftermarket parts
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8766
Aftermarket parts
Does anybody know where I can get an aftermarket rear spoiler that bolts up directly to the stock spoiler holes, I'm not concerned about the brake light, for some reason the wiring for my brake light is gone, and I don't have the rear window mounted light, either. I have so much trouble with these a...
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:47 pm
- Forum: USA - Central
- Topic: Omaha/Council Bluffs
- Replies: 34
- Views: 134438
Re: Omaha/Council Bluffs
Up about an hour and a half north, I'm up here, all alone in Sioux City.
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Well, we had our run.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2360
Re: Well, we had our run.
after a bit of consideration, i think i may bring the beretta back to its former glory.. there's a big list of stuff that i'll need, but that's the problem, i'm flat ass broke. i may be able to gather up enough for a 3.1 in about a month.. and i'd consider upgrading if i could find something that wo...
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:52 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Well, we had our run.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2360
Well, we had our run.
I guess it's time to say goodbye. The burrito and I have been to he'll and back, I remember the day I got her for $200.. I remember replacing brakes, brake lines, fuel lines, exhaust systems, tires.. I remember he day we smoked that v6 charger and the v6 mustang.. And I will forever remember the spe...
- Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 pm
- Forum: Exhaust
- Topic: Finally got my exhaust fixed!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4576
Re: Finally got my exhaust fixed!
Dammit, I did it again.. 2" pipes..
I think the muffler sounds great, quiet, until you rev it, then it has a low growl to it.. beautiful..
I think the muffler sounds great, quiet, until you rev it, then it has a low growl to it.. beautiful..