Search found 5 matches
- Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 am
- Forum: Wheels and Tires
- Topic: Looking to identify new NOS wheels, may be Beretta GTZ? Help
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6824
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: wanted to introduce myself
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3248
Re: wanted to introduce myself
Berettas I passed on the one it literally looked like someone made it. The one I have is in great shape
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:24 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: wanted to introduce myself
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3248
Re: wanted to introduce myself
Also although i have Indy parts + cowl Hood tucked away that'll be for sale/ill list today or tomorrow I'm not sure what their woprth any suggestions? Im wondering because a yellow Indy came into a local yard and its basically decent the car has rust around the windows but all the Indy parts except ...
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:04 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: wanted to introduce myself
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3248
Re: wanted to introduce myself
Yea my dad has been doing/working for over 30 years and now owns part of a hydraulic/heavy machinery,m welding and fabrication with a big machine shop business so I can get parts machined from solid billet if needed.hell I'd love to do a v8 rwd prostreet car but my budget wouldn't come close so it'l...
- Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: wanted to introduce myself
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3248
wanted to introduce myself
I just wanted to introduce myself I'm Alex. Im 19 from right outside of Philly. My main passion is fieros & El caminos my parents bought an 87 fiero gt fully loaded 5 speed for my mom new and she still drives it with 160k and never had a problem and up until I was 2or3 my dad had a 71 El Camino ...