Search found 101 matches

by Stencil
Thu May 28, 2020 2:02 pm
Forum: Appearance Mods
Topic: Projector Retrofit DIY
Replies: 2
Views: 44385

Re: Projector Retrofit DIY

Great write-up sir! Question - how was the nighttime driving visibility? I've always shyed away from doing something like this because I wasn't sure how well the light would come through the textured/patterned lenses on the Beretta lights. I bought a set of E36 lights which had been retrofit, but en...
by Stencil
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:37 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: HOLY 2020 BERETTA.NET CALENDAR VOTING THREAD!
Replies: 26
Views: 35420

Re: HOLY 2020 BERETTA.NET CALENDAR VOTING THREAD!

1. 18
2. 17
3. 16
4. 14
5. 13
6. 12
7. 10
8. 7
9. 6
10. 4
11. 2
12. 1
by Stencil
Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:08 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: 2020 Berettafest Committee Nomination -- Paul Keller
Replies: 1
Views: 7388

Re: 2020 Berettafest Committee Nomination -- Paul Keller

I’ll second this tall, handsome fellow!
by Stencil
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:19 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Bfest 2020 Committee Nomination - Mike Pride
Replies: 2
Views: 7814

Re: Bfest 2020 Committee Nomination - Mike Pride

I second this man!
by Stencil
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:32 pm
Forum: BerettaFest
Topic: Bfest 2019/2020 Committee
Replies: 0
Views: 13744

Bfest 2019/2020 Committee

It's that time of year again folks... As every year the Committee has to change over. This year we had Karen, Stacy and Ryan as the voted in members, Brian also joined us since it was his location that won. Thanks to ALL of you for your time and work invested it was greatly appreciated and helped us...
by Stencil
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:16 pm
Forum: BerettaFest
Topic: BerettaFest 2020 Voting is LIVE!
Replies: 0
Views: 7726

BerettaFest 2020 Voting is LIVE!

It's the time again! Time to be a part of the system and cast your vote for your favorite Bfest location. ****MAKE SURE YOU VOTE IN THE CORRECT PLACE, OTHERWISE YOUR VOTE WILL BE TOSSED OUT AND NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE FINAL TALLY*** Please review the proposals before voting if you haven't already. Lin...
by Stencil
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:27 pm
Forum: BerettaFest
Topic: BerettaFest 2020 Proposal - Rapid City, SD
Replies: 0
Views: 7840

BerettaFest 2020 Proposal - Rapid City, SD

https://s27135.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mount-Rushmore-National-Memorial-878x585.jpg.optimal.jpg With a wide range of accommodations, an exciting variety of things to do and easy access to the signature activities, attractions, and natural landscapes, Rapid City is the perfect home base f...
by Stencil
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If You Parted Out a Car, Was It Worth It?
Replies: 8
Views: 9457

Re: If You Parted Out a Car, Was It Worth It?

Unless something is in really nice shape (like interior), these are not worth parting out unless you have a lot of time. I've purchased several cars for 1 or 2 parts that I needed, and then parted out the rest, and I'm lucky if I get my $200 back I paid for the car. Unless they are the special perfo...
by Stencil
Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:00 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The 2019 Beretta.Net Voting Thread is HERE!
Replies: 27
Views: 23686

Re: The 2019 Beretta.Net Voting Thread is HERE!

1. 1
2. 3
3. 4
4. 8
5. 12
6. 13
7. 14
8. 17
9. 18
10. 22
11. 20
12. 26
by Stencil
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:42 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Bfest 2018/2019 Committee VOTING!!!
Replies: 0
Views: 7051

Bfest 2018/2019 Committee VOTING!!!

Choose who you want to be assisting in the planning of Bfest 2019 as well as handle all the Committee duties for the group.

Please choose 3 of the five users who nominated themselves to help out.

This Poll will run for 7 days

You must select 3 otherwise your vote/s will be tossed.
by Stencil
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:32 pm
Forum: BerettaFest
Topic: Bfest 2018/2019 Committee
Replies: 0
Views: 7443

Bfest 2018/2019 Committee

It's that time of year again folks... As every year the Committee has to change over. This year we had Jay, Ken, and Brian as the voted in members, Mike also joined us since it was his location that won. Thanks to ALL of you for your time and work invested it was greatly appreciated and helped us co...
by Stencil
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:15 pm
Forum: Members Rides
Topic: Just bought a 1 owner 90 GTZ
Replies: 9
Views: 12460

Re: Just bought a 1 owner 90 GTZ

Can I ask what you paid for it? I like to keep tabs on the market pricing :)