Search found 4 matches

by bromodragonfly
Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: Power door locks - blowing fuse
Replies: 2
Views: 2468

Re: Power door locks - blowing fuse

Yeah, they worked before I took the car to them, which was about a month ago. I only noticed the problem today, and only because I couldn't turn my interior dome light on. The new alarm doesn't automatically lock the doors when the ignition is turned on, like my old one did, so I haven't had any rea...
by bromodragonfly
Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: Power door locks - blowing fuse
Replies: 2
Views: 2468

Power door locks - blowing fuse

Hey, looking for some advice, The driver's side power door lock switch is blowing my #11 fuse. The door does not lock or unlock when the switch is toggled, the 20A fuse just blows instantaneously. It does not matter if the door is in the locked or unlocked position. The passenger side door lock swit...
by bromodragonfly
Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: AC 102
Replies: 2
Views: 5342

AC 102

A continuation of AC 101... Some random facts and notes about the Beretta AC system.. and auto AC systems in general. The pulley attached to your compressor is belt driven and always spinning. When you turn your AC on, a relay will send 12 volts to the compressor clutch - it is a metal piece (electr...
by bromodragonfly
Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 pm
Forum: Diagnostic Help
Topic: AC 101
Replies: 1
Views: 58302

AC 101

Saw the locked sticky and it bugged me. I'm not a journeyman HVAC guy (I'm serving an apprenticeship), but I can make a few corrections and hopefully contribute something to the forum. I've done some work on my 2.8L 1987, which pretty much included replacing everything except the evaporator and cond...