Search found 6 matches
- Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:28 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1994 3500 6 Speed ZR6
- Replies: 399
- Views: 212916
Re: 1994 3500 6 Speed ZR6
I am honestly shocked, hurt, and pissed that he went back and deleted all of the build info and all of the pics... When I talked to him, he promised me their was a build on B.Net.... WTF...
- Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:41 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The 2017 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 27737
Re: The 2017 Beretta.Net Calendar Voting Thread!
1. 11
2. 16
3. 18
4. 19
5. 21
6. 20
7. 17
8. 8
9. 3
10. 4
11. 14
12. 6
2. 16
3. 18
4. 19
5. 21
6. 20
7. 17
8. 8
9. 3
10. 4
11. 14
12. 6
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:26 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: I have returned!!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11402
Re: I have returned!!!
Nope, that's not me. My Indy was an Auto, but I believe I know who you're talking about, just can't remember his screen name. Thanks for the welcome, HeavyWoody, good to see ya!
- Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: I have returned!!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11402
Re: I have returned!!!
I know you guys hate it, but is there a link to the FB group somewhere?
- Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:56 am
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: I have returned!!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11402
Re: I have returned!!!
I didn't even know there was a Facebook group, awesome!
- Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: I have returned!!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11402
I have returned!!!
Hey, all!! Some of you may remember me, although, it's been quite some time. My daughter has decided her first car will be a Beretta, so I'm back! Also, I have every intention of owning another Indy GT, someday soon! Is RollinGTZ still around? Asylum? Woody? Anyone remember me? lmao