Search found 3 matches
- Wed May 11, 2011 8:38 pm
- Forum: Diagnostic Help
- Topic: Speedometer help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2297
Speedometer help
Well it's like this. My speedometer WILL NOT work at all. It just stays still or just starts bouncing from 0 - 120MPH and go past 120 then go back to 0. Everything else works. The speedometer is just messed up. What could be the problem? - I've changed the speed sensor. - I've even put a whole new s...
- Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:43 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: since the drop
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4068
Re: since the drop
Wow that looks pretty nice actually.
- Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: My '91 GT
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7206
Re: My '91 GT
Nice and simple is the way I like it too.