Search found 4 matches
- Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:37 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: trans interchange Q
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3059
trans interchange Q
Thanks for the info. I am thinking that I need a 96 trans also since when I check on car-part only 96 trans show as the interchange.
- Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:44 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: trans interchange Q
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3059
trans interchange Q
I have a question, I am currently working on a 1996 Z26 (3100 w/auto) and was wondering what transmissions interchange. In particular do only 96 trans work or would a 94 or 95 work? I have access to a good trans out of a 95 Buick that had a 3100 and one out of a 98 Malibu that also had a 3100. Would...
- Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:26 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: 96 Z-26 Trans Interchange Q
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3216
96 Z-26 Trans Interchange Q
I will have to give that conditioner a try. I have a 1996 w/ 165,000 miles. It only seems to slip when you are going up a large hill at highway speed.
- Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:17 pm
- Forum: Performance Mods
- Topic: 96 Z-26 Trans Interchange Q
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3216
96 Z-26 Trans Interchange Q
I have a 1996 Z-26 w/3100 V6. The trans feels like it is started to slip when going up large hills. I changed the fluid and that did not help. So, I have started doing some research as to what vehicles I can get another trans from. After searching this site and 60DegreeV6.com am I correct that the t...