Search found 11 matches
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:54 pm
- Forum: General Questions
- Topic: posting pics help!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3228
posting pics help!
How do I post pics? for the life of me I cannot remember how to post pics. I have pics on photobucket. But cannot figure out how to upload to beretta.net. please help. Thanks all
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:46 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: POSTING PICS!?!?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3048
POSTING PICS!?!?
How do you post pics on here?
I have photos on photobucket. but for the life of me and can't figure out how to transfer those pics to a post. thanks all
I have photos on photobucket. but for the life of me and can't figure out how to transfer those pics to a post. thanks all
- Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:13 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1990 GTZ
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18538
Re:UP4SALESOON-1990GTZ
I am looking at selling my 90GTZ. I have the for sale post in my draft. just have to remember how to upload the pain in the !@# pics. Want to post more interior and under carriage pics first
- Sun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1990 GTZ
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18538
Re: 1990 GTZ
Thanks for the positive comments! I've had the Z since the summer of 2001. It is bone stock minus the K&N air filter. I flew to Mesa,AZ to purchase it. The owner was the daughter of the Chevrolet Proving Grounds Manager. Drove it back to Louisiana (1550 miles) It has 121,512.3 original miles. I ...
- Sat May 12, 2012 7:02 pm
- Forum: Members Rides
- Topic: 1990 GTZ
- Replies: 25
- Views: 18538
1990 GTZ
Finally posted some pics! http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Mojeaux18/DSCF0218.jpg http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Mojeaux18/DSCF0248.jpg http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Mojeaux18/DSCF0219.jpg http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Mojeaux18/DSCF0258.jpg http://i1070.photo...
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: dash help.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12019
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: dash help.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12019
- Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: dash help.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12019
Re: dash help.
[img][IMG]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u493/Mojeaux18/th_DSCF0039.jpg[/img][/img]here is a pic of the my restored dash.
- Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:24 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: dash help.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12019
Re: dash help.
My dash on my 1990 GTZ has been professionally restored by Dashboard USA in Oregon. I had to remove the entire dashboard, package it up to include anything that touches the dash (windshield defrost vent, gauge cluster bezel, door defrost vents, A/C vents, radio bezel, glove box, light and wiper cont...
- Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: BLACK INTERIOR!!!!!!!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8090
Re: BLACK INTERIOR!!!!!!!
Back in the day my 89 base would leak on the passenger side. The floorboard would always be wet after thunderstorms. I put the hose on the wire harness that is just behind the right strut tower on the firewall corner. Sure enough water was dripping through that wire harness. Went to Lowe's and bough...
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: NEW TO BERETTA.NET
- Replies: 10
- Views: 60264
NEW TO BERETTA.NET
Hey Guys. New to the site and wanted to introduce myself. Located in Enterprise,AL and owner of a 1990 white GTZ with 120,000 original miles. I will post pics in a few days. How do I go about joining berettafest? Do I need to register or book a hotel and see you there? Thanks, Kevin


